When looking for a pitching machine for your baseball or softball team, consider the Hack Attack. Recommended for all ages- Little League, high school, collegiate, as well as professional levels- it helps your batters develop different aspects of hitting. Helping to enhance speed, accuracy, and control, both new and seasoned baseball and softball players have an effective training tool to fine tune their hitting skills. Major league coaches use this pitching machine not only for training sessions all season, but also prior to games during warm-ups. Here are 5 reasons why they are so popular.
Top 5 Reasons to use the Hack Attack
- Unique 3-wheel design improves vision and accuracy: The exclusive 3-wheel design enables players to see the ball clearly all the way through the feeding motion and release, just like a live pitcher. This allows them to better predict the ball’s behavior and time their swing accordingly. The excellent three-point contact also improves their swing accuracy.
- Easy to use: Both the Hack Attack and the Junior Hack Attack include an inside/outside adjustment that provides an instant location change. The throwing head pivots instantly in any direction to pitch major league 100+mph fastballs, and right- and left-handed breaking pitches, including curveballs, sliders, and split fingers. In comparison, two-wheel and one-wheel machines are slow, awkward and have unrealistic spins. Arm machines are even more limited, and can only offer a straight fastball.
- Enhanced safety: Safety is of the utmost importance any time you are using a pitching machine. This three-wheel machine incorporates safety features like wheel guards that protect users from moving parts.
- Portability: Number of wheels impacts the portability. With a three-wheel machine, transportation is easy. The Hack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine also easily fits through a standard doorway, and into an SUV or full-size car.
- Warranty: A five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship provides the assurance of a good quality product.
Tip: Consider purchasing a team feeder along with your pitching machine. It allows batters to load the machine and practice by themselves. They do not need someone to throw during batting practice. Many coaches invest in a cover to protect the machine from the elements and extend its service life. Made of lightweight, weatherproof vinyl, it has an elastic bottom for a secure fit.
Three-wheel Hack Attack machines have been helping collegiate and Little League teams perfect their swing for years. Where can you buy one? At an established sports equipment distributor who provides quality products and service. They can show you the different options and help you select the right model.